Road Building & Civil Construction
ROAD BUILDING & CIVIL CONSTRUCTION
West-Can Seal Coating’s Road Construction Division has been fulfilling a market niche in Western Canada. We have successfully tendered multiyear private & public partnerships with counties and energy customers to provide engineered construction solutions.
Our owners, managers and field staff work closely with customers to provide on time, cost effective solutions. These partnerships provide stability and continuity to both parties and allow West-Can, as the contracting partner, to bring new technologies and methods to the table for co-operative savings and value.
Our diversified team has the ability to build, maintain and manage all types of roadways and energy sites. We have a proven track record on providing owners with life cycle costs in order to help them establish the best construction practice to suit their particular requirements.
With construction divisions in Didsbury and Fort Saskatchewan we are well positioned to support our operations and fulfill our customers’ needs. We are considered one of the most diversified contractors.
We take great pride in our experienced and dynamic team. Recognized by CanQual, IS Networld, ComplyWorks and all of the major Prairie Provincial Safety Associations, our team has the ability to custom design solutions to suit your project. Please contact us to develop a plan together.
- Pre-Screened Employees
- Proven ability to build roadways and leases
- Tackles drainage and culvert projects
- Milling and pulverizing services
- Convert “RAP” into base course asphalt
- Experienced project managers
- Eliminate additional costs by using in house design-build solutions
- No job too big or too small. From simple retaining walls to multi-plate culverts. From lease construction to paving runways